Thursday, November 22, 2007


Happy Thanksgiving to all!
I've been thinking all week long how blessed I am.
Our family is healthy. No major illnesses to deal with.
I have my family close me (son is moving back to MS soon) with the exception of a nephew in Iraq. We are lucky to hear from him quite often.
Hubby and I both have long relationships with our respective jobs and feel like we can be there as long as we'd choose to be.
I am extremely proud of my kids. They have grown into great young adults.
My church family is so special to me, they are always there for us with hugs or kind words.
I can't think of one thing to complain about this morning
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Michele said...

Hi Karen,

I just stopped by to wish you and your family a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving.

Hugs~ Michele

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving ....have a great day.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Karen! I'm so glad to see you made the pecan pie mini-muffins (just made some of those last weekend again!) & got inspired to make some trays. Good for you!

Rhoda

Webmaster said...

A belated happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Linda said...

Karen, So glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Yes, SO much to be thankful for! I am thankful for NEW friends! Keeping you and your daughter in my prayers. Fondly, Linda (your sweet & sinister friend!)