Monday, August 13, 2007

How about a papier mache pear? I have discovered if I take my art out on the back porch at night, the pictures come out so much better than the shots I take in the house. Still not a great photo but getting better. I love getting yucky while doing papier mache, I can stop thinking about work, money and all the stressful stuff that comes along with life. Just play in the squishy goop and play at making something nice and pretty. Pears have been a recurring theme these days. I really like their shape and color.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Ooh, I love pears - one of my favorite shapes. I enjoy cooking with them - especially Gateau de Mamy avec Pears, a lovely simple French tea cake, and of course pears poached in wine!

I've never tried papier mache for stress relief - sounds like a great idea!!