Thursday, August 27, 2009


Well, it has been a long time hasn't it.
Rather than fill you in on the reasons why I haven't posted, let's just move on. I've been painting up a storm for a gallery show in October. I'll hang from October 21st til December 2nd. Excellent timing for Christmas shopping...
Also helping with the decor of a new photography studio moving into downtown Florence. Hope this studio will kick off a growth spurt for the downtown area. I would love to see it turn into an upscale art arena. Trendy, small shops...
The local library will also showcase my art soon, haven't set the dates yet. I'm hoping for September. We shall see! Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Graphics Designing said...

I have read this post. collection of post is a nice one ..that am doing website designing company india and website development company india. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future posts..
Graphics Designing

Anonymous said...

Health officials haven't revealed more details about the young man or whether he had an underlying health condition. The majority of serious illness and deaths have been seen in old, already sick men.